Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

High Tea at Passiontree Velvet

Hi lovelies! For the last few weeks I have patiently been waiting for the opening of Passiontree Velvet in Coolangatta, and it finally happened! I attended a cute morning High Tea with two lovely ladies and I am happy to say I wasn't disappointed!



We shared two different types of High Tea - The Duchess and The Chocolatiers. The Duchess Full High Tea is served with ribbon finger sandwiches, English scones with cream and jam, and a variety of High Tea fancies. Whereas, The Chocolatiers High Tea is served with ribbon finger sandwiches, an array of chocolate bonbons, truffles, macarons, and other delicious chocolates.




I ordered their rose scented tea which I immediately fell in love with! I was given a small plunger which I thought was a wonderful idea, and the staff came by numerous times to top it up for me. It has a beautiful aroma, and the menu was right - it tastes as good as it smells! The tea paired perfectly with our High Tea and I highly recommend trying it.




The staff were very lovely, and knowledgeable of their products. I loved that we were told what everything on our plates were, and nothing was too much trouble. They all had a positive and welcoming attitude which made me feel comfortable - most places that I have been to lack this, so I was quite surprised. 

Overall rating: ♥♥♥♥♡

I am so happy we now have a Passiontree Velvet in my area, finally somewhere to go for quality sweets and tea! I will certainly be making weekly visits to Passiontree Velvet; I think I might try their Banana Crunch Waffle next!

4 comments:

  1. Oh drool! These look amazing! We have a high-tea place close to our house and it's so much fun to head there with some friends. Cheers for sharing :)

    www.thetechgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we lucky they're so close? :P I absolutely love high tea with friends - its a fun excuse to dress up and eat sweets with my most favourite people! ♥

      Delete