Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

A Day in Brisbane With Meghan

As you know, Meg and I recently made a day trip to Brisbane to go to the FOREVER 21 launch. I have decided to make a separate post for everything else we did that day! Please read my previous post to see photos of the new FOREVER 21 store.
When we finished at F21, we were extremely hungry and decided to go for a wander and find something to eat! We came across Passion Tree and decided on the chocolate fondue set for two, as well as two drinks. I was excited that they had my favourite tea brand 'T2' and decided to go with Melbourne Breakfast (which is a beautiful blend, by the way).
After we were full with sweets, we went back to shopping. I finally got to go to Topshop! I was so excited, Topshop is one of my favourite stores to window shop online. It did not disappoint. The store is beautifully set out, with a clean and modern appearance.
I was excited to show Meg my favourite sleepwear brand - Peter Alexander. I think I am more in love with the physical store than I am the pyjamas.. but that's okay, right? I just love how sweet smelling and decorated it is! If you have never been to a PA, you're missing out... Go! Right now!

I think I fit right in, don't you?

Where are your favourite places in Brisbane to shop/eat? I would love to go to some hidden treasures on my next visit!

Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, and like my facebook page! Hope you are having a lovely day!

Much love,

2 comments:

  1. Ah! How exciting! Forever 21 and Topshop are such amazing stores! I hope they open down in Adelaide soon too. Otherwise I might have to frequent Brisbane in the future for my shopping fix! :DD
    http://angiiichan.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope for your sake they bring them to Adelaide!
      I know H&M have announced that they're opening a store in Brisbane in 2015, which is so exciting!
      The next time you make a trip to Brisbane let me know and we can have a cute shopping date! ♥

      Delete