Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

FOREVER 21 Brisbane Grand Opening!

Hello cuties! Last Thursday my friend Meghan (Kind of Lovely) & I went to Brisbane for the FOREVER 21 store launch! Meg was lovely enough to let me use her photos she took on the day, as my camera isn't as flash as hers.

We woke up extremely early so we could make the hour and a half trip to Brisbane and line up before the doors opened. When we got to Queen Street we were pretty bummed that the line was so long... but little did we know it would get A LOT longer! While waiting for the doors to open, we were given lollipops by the Nova girls, and Meg won a $25 gift voucher for answering a question about the company correctly.

The store is very elegant yet modern; everything is white so its looks lovely and fresh. I was surprised to see so much clothing packed into two levels! It was relatively organised, and with so much variety I found it hard to look through everything! There are outfits to suit a lot of different styles and occasions, as well as lingerie and shoes.

I remember going to one a few years back in San Fransisco, so I had high expectations and the Brisbane store delivered! I felt as though F21 targets more teenagers than young adults like myself, but it was great to see good quality products that are at affordable prices. I ended up finding some cute things, too! I did limit myself as I'm saving for a holiday, but I will post a mini haul in the near future, so please watch this space!

Even though you could tell they have beeen having a painful morning, the staff were very friendly and helpful! They gave us a cute little gift with purchases - I unfortunately missed out on the watches, but got headphones instead. My overall experience at F21 was very pleasant and I will definitely make the trip to go again.



If you are a Brisbane or Gold Coast local, be sure to make the effort to see the new F21 store in Queen Street. And if you've already been, tell me what you think in the comments below!


With love,

3 comments:

  1. I also went to F21 on grand opening day and I loved how beautiful the store was and the range of styles did not disappoint! I also got the headphones! yay! :)

    I would love to see what you picked up! x

    This is my blog post on my grand opening day experience if you would like to read it! x

    http://lifeaseozl.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/forever-21-brisbane-grand-opening-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there was SO much there! I think I need to make another trip there soon, I doubt I saw everything they had!

      Wow you got a lot of clothes! I only got a couple of things (the only bad thing about catching the traveling bug). That was a nice read, thanks :)

      Stay tuned for my mini haul, I will be posting it next week! x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post! Love so much there store!
    Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays :))

    ReplyDelete