Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

FOREVER 21 Launch Outfit

Here is my last post about my Brisbane trip with Meghan. My OOTD for the FOREVER 21 launch. All photos were taken by her, so please go show her some love on her blog Kind of Lovely!

 
Coordinate run down:
Dress: Ank Rouge
Stockings: H&M
Shoes: Secret Shop
Bag: Evil Live
Wig: Lockshop
 

I decided to go for a pastel Otome look - my first go at the style! How do you think I went? I have been admiring this fashion style for a while, and thought it would be perfect to try come the warmer months. Where I live in Australia, it gets extremely hot over Summer, so I can't wear Lolita. This year I would love to wear more casual Lolita and Otome styles.

I bought this dress when I was in Tokyo. It is a lovely pastel blue, with ribbon down the front of the torso, and cute puffy sleeves. The dress features elegant pleats with a sweets print along the bottom. I absolutely adore the print, it even has parfaits! As soon as I tried it on, I fell in love! The material is thin which makes it perfect for the warmer months ahead. I love how versatile this dress is; I can wear it with cute ankle socks and flats, or stockings and heels.This is one of my most favourite dresses I own, and I think you can see why!

Please stay tuned for a review on the wig and bag featured in my OOTD, as well as posts about my trip to Japan! Also don't forget to click on the links to your right, and like me on Facebook, follow me on Bloglovin', etc.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment